I refer to Madelynn's hair as the wild mane, since I am always trying to tame it. Her hair has a mind of its own and honestly makes me smile most days. Some days she wakes and not only does it stick up on top of her head where she clearly has some colicks, it sticks out on the sides.
It isn't even the hair that sticks up that I am trying to tame, I have mostly given up on that battle. It is the front now that hangs in her face. I try to put it to the side with a clip but my Maddy seems to take a lot of joy in pulling it out. Then she hands it to me to put it back in again. Really its a fun game to play. At least we all know the rules.
So I have also tried putting her hair in a pony tail on top of her head. Madelynn can't pull it out, and it gets her hair out of her face. But seriously she has no curl to her hair, it literally sticks straight up. I do like the look but just not always sure I like it on Madelynn.
Andy has said he's not a fan. What do you think? Leave a comment.on the blog in the section below, let me know. And if you have other tricks on how to keep Madelynn's hair out of her face, please share.
Friday, September 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think it is cute! And I think as it grows it will flop a little bit to look like a fountain!
It was the only thing I could do to keep it out of Gwen's hair as well. Even now, I use the pony tail look, but it now just keeps the sides off of her face. I think it is a good idea to get her used to it. I have plenty of "fountain" pictures of Gwen. It's kind of cute to watch in the pictures...it looks like you can watch her fountain grow. I think Madelynn looks like a doll!
Post a Comment