I always have a "to do" list, literally that I keep. This seems crazy to some people, funny to others, it is my sanity saver. I don't ever expect to get everything done on my list in a week, even a month. Some things have to be done, others are there if I find time to do them. I admit some things have been on my list for months.
This past weekend I finally got around to doing one that I have been meaning to get to. Drum roll please....Back up this blog. No I don't think that Blogger is going anywhere but still I would hate to loose the posts I have done about my kiddo's.
I did some research, asked fellow bloggers, just how to go about this. One suggestion was to try a website that says they can take a mirror image of your website and you can save it to your computer. I was all excited about this option but Andy kindly informed me that while it says it won't download "Spyware" onto my computer, it will. Furthermore if I was to do this, he wasn't going to be my tech support any longer. Enough said.
So I went with a much safer option. There is a way to get Blogger to show all posts at once. So I did this and copied it to word. You could copy it to anywhere really, Adobe reader, etc. I just don't have adobe reader.
Here's the link I used to get Blogger to show all my posts. You can change the search results to be any number. Works great:)
http://banasfamily.blogspot.com/search?max-results=1000
I also found out through other Bloggers that you can get your blog turned into a bound book. Something to defiintely think about doing.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment