Monday, October 12, 2009

What our morning looked like.....





It is October 12th.....it is ONLY October 12th.  The leaves are still on the trees now covered in snow.  And its still snowing.
When I took Hayden to school I put him in his winter jacket, because it is actually a little cold out.  Hayden and I like to play this fun game in the car, it's called watch the temperature gauge in the van drop and he tells me what number its at each time it changes from when we leave the warmer garage.  Its a great way for him to learn and recognize written numbers.  It is 32 degrees currently.

I have to admit it is beautiful looking out.  But I really do hope it warms up a bit so Hayden and Madelynn can have a fun fall of playing in the leaves that are yet to fall.

No comments: