Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Friends through it all

 Two cute little girls:)

I became friends with my good friend Danielle while I worked at Target Corp. We bonded over having sons that were similar in age. Her son Ean is 9 months older than Hayden. They have been playing together since Hayden was about 1 years old.

We have been through a lot together, our sons getting sick, what to do about this symptom, ear tubes, work drama, family dilemma's. I am so lucky to have her in my life.

We used to get our kids together on our day off (Tuesdays) when I worked. But even after I quit over 2 years ago we kept on having regular Tuesday playdates as long as it was possible. 

We aren't able to get together as much anymore, her son is in full day school as a 1st grader and Hayden's in Kindergarten. But we try to meet on Sundays since the boys play so well together.

This past Sunday, I had them over and now Maddy and McKenna are beginning to play together. Our girls are 13 months apart, Mckenna is a little over 2 years old.  It is a new chapter that is beginning to unfold.   I am looking forward to watching Mckenna and Maddy play together more and more as time goes on.  I hope that they will become great friends like Ean and Hayden are.

No comments: