Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Madelynn's new favorites




One of Maddy's new favorite toys to play with is the toy vacuum cleaner that was bought for Hayden as an infant.  Andy's family (aka the Banas side) loves vacuuming.  Specifically Andy's dad (aka grandpa).  Hayden played with it but not very much from what I can remember.   Madelynn on the other hand, loves to push the button to make the noise and then proceeds to vacuum.  The noise has to be on, otherwise she doesn't seem to think its going to do a good job.  I wonder....will this continue when she is older so she can help Mommy out with the real vacuuming?

Her other favorite thing is to get into the one cabinet that doesn't have a baby lock on it and take everything out that she can.  It is the corner cabinet in my kitchen.  It had a baby lock on it but it broke.  I figured she wouldn't find that one cabinet that wasn't locked.....I was wrong.  She finds such joy in taking everything out, luckily it is just plastic plates and a pitcher she is able to get.  At least that's all she's got so far... 



No comments: