Friday, January 23, 2009

Watching them grow

My two little Monkeys
Madelynn is very lucky to have such a wonderful big brother. And Hayden loves to have Maddy around. I love to watch them together when they don't realize I can see them.

Just the other day Hayden was trying to teach Maddy to say "ma ma ma " It was cute to witness Hayden trying to teach her something for me. Maddy is quite the talker, she loves to babble. She has mastered Da da da da and believe it or not, "Hay da." We realize she doesn't really get that Hay da is from Hayden, or maybe she does. It is interesting how she will start to say "Hay da" if she is moved to a different room than Hayden. Hayden says she knows his name, and so I guess he thought she should learn my name now too. Made my day watching them.

No comments: