Hayden and his Train track
The new bookshelf
When we returned from Christmas we realized we didn't have enough storage in the basement playroom for Hayden and Madelynn's toys. And we also realized that just 7 months ago we bought two big bookshelves from Ikea and thought they were plenty big. We were wrong. So this time we bought the largest bookshelf, knowing that we wanted space for the ever growing toy collection. It is nice not to have to shove toys into overflowing buckets. And to know that there is actually a place for the toys to go.
Hayden loves the basement for the room he has for his train tracks, legos and star wars toys. He is going through a phase though right now where he gets scared to be down in the basement alone. I can understand the fear as I had one when I was young. So we all come down for a little while each day and then I usually end up taking Maddy upstairs with me to do somethings around the house or make dinner. Then he will stay down in the basement for awhile longer by himself. I know this phase will pass, as he is becoming such a big boy.

No comments:
Post a Comment