Hayden at the Children's museum
For Christmas we got a membership to the Children's Museum in St. Paul. Last Monday Andy had off work so we took Hayden and Madelynn. Hayden had been once before but it was when he was just under three years old so he didn't really remember going.
Hayden absolutely loved it! We knew he would. It is a neat museum that has two main floors, but what is really neat I think is that it is organized into three different rooms on each floor. I think Hayden's favorite was the area where he could move packages around and play in the water area. We stayed in that first room for quite awhile.
They also have a town area with a kitchen, grocery store, post office, etc. A jungle room with a thunderstorm and ant hill the kids and parents can climb around. I climbed aroud the bigger area but didn't venture in the small two story colony area. They also have an area fo 6 months - 48 months. That will be fun to take Maddy in, in the future. Lastly they have a ball room and a room that changes, upcoming is Clifford will be visiting the museum.
I am looking forward to taking the kids back during the weekdays:)

No comments:
Post a Comment