Dear Hayden
Last week we spent the week at Nana and Papa's. We missed Daddy since he had to go back to MN to work but I am so glad we got to have fun in Wisconsin. I feel truly blessed that we get to spend a whole week just hanging out with family. And that I get to share with you a part of what I grew up loving as a little girl...The lake. Papa and Nana's lake home is a beautiful place but it is our family that makes it a magical one.
I loved watching the shear joy in your face as you got to go swimming. Even though the lake was a little cooler than normal you still just plunged right in. And when you were shivering you would tell us you weren't cold. Just like me when I was little, I didn't want to get out of the lake either.
You had a blast being down by the lakeshore and playing on Papa's new boat. That entertained you for many an hour last week. The biggest surprise to me came when you wanted to go tubing and you just loved it. I was more hesitant to do things like that as a girl, so you definitely get that from your daddy.
Makes me excited for what next year will bring at the lake.
Love
Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment