Look at me! I'm standing all by myself:)
I just love my new stroller walker!
Aren't I a doll:)
Madelynn's latest new trick is standing on her own. She just started to attempt this on Saturday in her kiddie pool. But last night she figured it out and boy is she proud of herself. When we cheer her on and clap she starts to clap for herself. That usually leads to her loosing her balance and falling on her bottom. But she gets right back up to stand again. Its so fun to watch her master a new skill and see the look of awe on her face when she accomplishes something.
Next up walking without help. Currently she will grab onto anything to walk, including the back of my legs, she's not picky:) She got her first pair of real shoes, sandals yesterday. She really likes them and didn't want me to take them off after we tried them on at home. I guess she takes after her mommy with her love for shoes.

No comments:
Post a Comment