Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine's weekend

Great Aunt Darlyne's Adorable outfit on Maddy

Hayden and Nana hanging out.

Nana and Maddy


Papa and Maddy


Papa and Nana (aka my parents) came up for a visit over Valentine's weekend, they arrived on Thursday and left on Sunday. Hayden had a count down to their arrival with the last day being a heart since he knew they were coming for Valentine's day.

Auntie Heidi was missed but was at home with the four puppies, they are now about 5 weeks old and so cute to watch. They are now able to play and walk around. If you haven't seen them on the web cam, go to http://www.cavaliercam.com/ Hayden loves to watch them.

Last Friday Hayden had his Valentine's day party and family was invited. So Nana and I went to the party, it was lots of fun. That night Andy and I went out to dinner while Nana and Papa watched the kiddo's. It was so nice to go out and know we had great babysitters at home. Andy and I also went to a movie on Saturday afternoon. Meanwhile Hayden had a blast playing with Papa. While Nana had fun putting Maddy down for a nap and then running to her the minute she cried. Well I think she said she waited 3 minutes, then went and rocked her back to sleep:) Then that night we all went out to eat. Madelynn had a blast because she could watch all the people and make noise. It was a fun night.

I didn't get many pictures of Hayden with Nana and Papa because he was too busy playing:) The visit went by too quickly but it always does.

No comments: