Maddy and her mirror
Madelynn really loves to play with toys. In the picture above she is holding one of her favorite toys, a mirror that came with the fisher price purse. She loves to chew on it and look at it. Her other favorite toy is a plastic book with pictures of animals in it.Madelynn had her 6 month check up on Wednesday. Hayden came with since he didn't have preschool.
Our peditrician says she is doing great. Ready to move on to table foods like Cheerios or Gerber puffs anytime. She said we could wait untill 7 months but she thinks Maddy is ready. She said she won't be on baby food for long since she sits up so well and is very curious about food.
Madelynn at 6 months:
Weight = 19 lbs 10 oz (96%)
Height = 28 inches tall. (98%)
Hayden at 6 months:
Weight = 19 lbs 1 oz
Height = 27.75 inches tall.
Crazy I know that she's just a bit taller than Hayden was at 6 months. I really thought she'd be smaller than Hayden. She started out smaller than him when she was born.
I plan to scan in a picture of Hayden at 6 months this weekend so you can see if you think Maddy and Hayden look similar. I don't think they do, and it isn't just the hair that makes them look different.

No comments:
Post a Comment