Hayden has really been enjoying preschool. Last week he came home on Friday and in the middle of finishing his lunch started to tell me about what he and his friend Mya talked about that day. She is one of his new girl friends this year. So here is how the conversation went:
Hayden "Mya said today when we grow up and are adults we should get married."
Mommy "And what did you say to Mya when she said this?"
Hayden "I didn't say anything."
Mommy "Well what do you think about that idea?"
Hayden ".......(thinking).... It's TOO Girly!"
Isn't that just a typical boy for you. I love to hear the stories he shares with me, gives me a glimpse into his preschool time. I try to remember these stories and record them for him to share with him when he is older.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment