We had a beautiful week in WI, couldn't have asked for a nicer September visit. And boy did we keep busy! When we got there on Sunday Papa took Hayden outside and before we knew it they were down by the lake and then on a boat ride all before dinner. Monday, Papa and Hayden went to a park and then went hiking on trails. Meanwhile Nana, myself and Maddy went shopping. Maddy of course got more adorable clothes, just too cute to resist. It is starting already where Nana and I just have to have something for her.
Tuesday Auntie Heidi took Hayden to the Milwaukee zoo with her friend and her little girl that was Hayden's age. Hayden the night before wasn't too sure about hanging out with a girl. When I told him, he said "there aren't going to be any boys? I don't want to hang out with a boring girl." I guess Audry the little girl had the same type of feelings. But the two of them had a blast as we knew they would. What a wonderful Auntie to take Hayden on her day off to the zoo.
Wednesday we went to see Auntie Heidi at her house and then went to lunch. Got some cute pictures of the kiddo's on her front porch. It is a tradition we started with Hayden to take his picture on her porch, so we had to make sure to get one this year. She has the most amazing flowers and garden, I didnt' inherit that gene, she gets it from our mom.
Thursday and Friday were more down key, but we still managed to go get some Frozen custard and play outside. We also visited a Pumpkin farm, another tradition. Andy came on Friday as well, to hang out for the weekend and for Maddy's baptism. I will have to do another post about that. All in all we had a wonderful time, so happy that we got to go. And Nana and Papa were a big help with the kiddos which gave me a nice break.
Papa and Maddy hanging out on the deck a daily occurance.
Hayden on Auntie Heidi's Porch - look at those flowers!

No comments:
Post a Comment