Hayden loving being outside
Friday, October 17, 2008
Kiddie Pool Anyone??
So yesterday Hayden, Madelynn and I were outside in the afternoon enjoying the brisk sunny fall day. It was about 55 degrees. After about 45 minutes of being out there with Maddy I told Hayden, we were going inside but he could stay out if he wanted with Millie. He stayed outside and Maddy and I went in to warm up. After about 5 minutes Hayden knocked on the kitchen sliding door. When I went to see what he wanted he asked if he could go in his pool. As in his kiddie pool. I told him it was too cold out and he didn't seem to like that answer. He said WHY. This was the same kid who was telling me that he was a little cold about 15 minutes before so I got his sweatshirt. He then decided he didn't like Fall. That is until I told him we were going to rake leaves this weekend. Then he was estatic that he would get to jump in the leaves. Needless to say it never ceases to amaze me what comes out of Hayden's mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment