Thursday, August 28, 2008

Madelynn at 4 weeks old

Hard to believe that this Friday Madelynn will be 1 month old! Hayden has adjusted well to his new baby sister. Although yesterday I had been playing with Hayden with his Lincoln logs and then I had to feed Maddy. Well while I was feeding Madelynn, Hayden wanted help with the lincoln logs. I told him I would help him after I was done feeding his sister. At this point he said "let's just get rid of her, let's sell her!" It was the first real sign I have seen of jealousy from him. He did say afterwards when I was playing with him again that he didn't want to sell her. But needless to say he is still getting used to having Madelynn around. Overall I think he is an amazing big brother. He always wants to talk to her when she is awake and wants to make sure she is ok.

Madelynn at 4 weeks old

Hayden really likes his Dove Dark Chocolate!

No comments: